Thank you so much for entering our sweepstakes!
Below is important information needed so that your Social Distancing Block Party can go off without a hitch! Please review the following rules and regulations:
1. Block party host and attendees should remain in their own yard and adhere to all social distancing recommendations from the city, state, and federal government.
- The block party must take place during daylight hours and follow city noise ordinance(s).
- Oncore AV will supply only the audio visual equipment for the block party.
- Winner will be responsible for the planning the event with their neighborhood, as well as any aspects that fall outside of audio visual equipment.
- A List Events is available for DJ services upon request of the winner. Their services will be provided within the guidelines of the sweepstakes and the winner will not be charged for any DJ services performed.
- Party must take place within 30 mile radius of Oncore AV home office located at 400 Ann St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504
- Party will take place on mutually agreed upon date between Oncore AV and winning party any day between May 20th 2020 and June 14th 2020. Duration of event to be negotiated with host but cannot last more than 3 hours.